Do you want to lose weight before the wedding, but don’t know where to start? Below are 5 tips that if followed correctly will indefinitely help you lose weight before the wedding.
- Eat low fat foods. When trying to lose weight, this is the easiest way to shed a few pounds and should not be taken lightly. Cut butter, margarine, mayonnaise or any other fatty substance out of your diet.
- Avoid junk foods. Junk foods will make losing weight seem impossible. The hamburgers, fries and many other well known friends of fat pack on over 1000 calories. You have to jog for over 3 hours to burn those menacing calories off.
- Don’t starve yourself. Instead eat more of the right foods. Such foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts, rice, barley, wheatgerm, lean meats and fish. Instead of eating 3 meals a day, eat smaller portions when you are hungry.
- Stop drinking alcohol. Believe it or not, alcohol plays a huge role in weight gain. Half a glass of red wine everyday won’t hurt. It’s also good for blood circulation.
- Last. But not least. Exercise is essential in order to lose weight and feel healthy. You can solely rely on your diet if you have more than 15 pounds to lose. If this is your case, exercise is necessary. Exercise doesn’t have to be a chore. You can just walk for half an hour everyday.
You will lose weight before the wedding by combining these tips and not slipping up. To be more specific, you should lose over 8 pounds a week.